Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Remove My Rayban's Shades and Shock!


As for today's activity , i went to Bank islam to pay my so called debt!! hahaha yuran Degree , hurm sangat banyak org aku sms tadi tuk bawa lunch.. hehe Grace , Awang , Lina , Apis n Giko . But in the end satu orang ja confirm lagipun timing lunch dia ngan aku x jauh beza , so boleh la lepak lama sikit.

Selesai dari bank , c apis sms “ bha ko ambik aku d fdral..bus stop” hehe.. so dia la geng aku lunch. After arrived at the bus stop , I saw this tall- brown-hair guy walking towards my car.. then when I removed my RayBan shades it was Mr. Hafizuan. Hehe.. kinda shock with the way he looks nowdays.. but it think personally it is FABulous ! hah! Tp alasan dia “ Korean look “ kunun… haha ok la.. terima saja..

Brown Hair of Apis


Cute la tu ko kunun..? hahaha


Then , we went to GracePoint to have our lunch. I try to find Giko but his worker said that he went out just now,so I guess dia pegi bank la tu. Oh before that , here’s a story , when I was ordering something , ada sorang lelaki ni tgk aku mcm aku hutang dia RM7juta, he’s in his office wear attire and holding his so called office “ID CARD” senang cerita “punch card “ yang boleh scan bila masuk office. The tag showed a logo of a big company name in Msia and situated just 5 km radius from GracePoint. (HINT : hijau). No wonder la pulled such a face rupa2nya working with that company plak. But hey ! I’ve got a friend working at the same company and she’s very well mannered and not SNOBBISh as him.


Moving on , banyak benda dapat UPDATE dgn c Apis, since the last time I saw him which was after our exam. Plus he told me that his car is getting Flashier than before so I cant wait to actually see his pimp’d car~ So next time kita lepak2 lagi ah.. bawa smua geng2 satu kelas.. baru HAVOC! Till then XXX




Smizing..... = smile with ur eyes

No comments: