Monday, May 24, 2010

It's Been Awhile


It's been awhile since i wrote something in this blog. Kinda busy with life , study and work. Short updates : I Just finished my final exam on the 5 May and hopefully i done well when the results are out.



..................................Melisa and salina..................................


As far as my work side , tomorrow we will be havin a CARNIVAL haha , My Colleague Melisa will pampered the whole HRDU office with food. We plan to have a magic show by our own practical student and some acoustic entertainment to feed our ear. Cool isn't it? The theme color for tomorrow is Black and Brown with no black tie. My friend Salina will also bring a mouth watering cheese cake from STAR. OMB! We'll be a fat rabbit running around the office~ hee




..................................Sellina and Israq.................................


As far as my relationship of friendship , just met Israq and Sellina the other day to update our own achievement? haha kind of , just 1 piece of the puzzle missing which is Hazlina. But, hearing a good news from her does make her presence here with us. Congratulation for your engagement , Insyallah we will be there during ur speacial day. No worries~hehe. p/s :" sel , Haz ask for a cake as for the present of her engagement.." so u better learn how to make one.




.....................................Hazlina....................................

just now i met my long lost fren , Hafzan @ Zan. It's been awhile since we last met , been trying to hang out with him , like forever .. haha but at last we made it.. there's so much things change and happened but still we talked like we known each other for 12years haha.. that's the beauty if you have a chemistry or (satu kepala) with ur friend. We should go out again ! and i want to claim my Bday present from u as my bday is just around the corner..hehe

That's just a short update of my life in the Fab/Fast Lane ~hehe
TTYN

No comments: