Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New Member in The Family

Salam Maulidur Rasul Everyone,

Today me and my siblings went to buy a Rabbit ! It's been goin on our head these past few days to have a rabbit as our pet. So , we bought a White Chincila , with a Smokey Eye ! Haha .If the rabbit is a female, I would name her Tyra :D But since it's Male , I still x have any suitable name.

Some of my friends suggest a few names, e.g. Adam Lambert haha, Awang Lopez , Dash-ian .. Haha We r still in the search of One Suitable name for our rabbit. My mum keep calling the rabbit "Toot Toot" haha I'm like what ?? Hahaha
Still doesn't snap any pictures but will do soon :)

Hopefully , by having a rabbit in our home, keeps us happy and Cheerful all the time. Since the New year of Chinese year is Rabbit so we are like killing 2 Birds with one stone (haha is that even make sense ?haha)

So, Until then :)

P/s : I'm updating this post via BlackBerry (First attempt )

No comments: